Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Continuation from error code and wifi no...
Continuation from error code and wifi not matching

2379 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2014-08-18 06:50:16

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    Georgem
    2014-07-08 20:42:29
     Other people had the same proplem. I finaly got some real information from a rep here in canada from g2s tools who even though i did not buy tool from he did spend an hour an half on the phone giving me alot of information about the tool great customer service he finaly told me that he has had some success with this problem with older pc suites by doing a complete reflash. As i did not receive much help here in north america my neibour phoned china and corresponded for me which had surprising good customer sevice but was very systematic. I new this would take quite a while. I called autel support again and talked to Levan who was wonderfully helpfull i told him about the information i gathered and he agreed a complete reflash could be the answer. He took control of my desk top remotely and helped me do a reflash wich cured my problem THANK YOU LEVAN. It goes to show don't throw the whole bag of apples out when you have one bad one.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-08-18 06:50:16 (Reply to:Georgem)

Thank you very much for your support on Autel. I will forward the information to Levan in US. 
  Total1 Pages